Property Tax

Property Taxes, Trade Licences and Motor Vehicle Licences are collected by the Inland Revenue Department on behalf of the St Catherine Municipal Corporation.

Property Taxes are used for:

  • Expansion and maintenance of street lights
  • Collection and disposal of garbage
  • Community infrastructure and civic improvements
  • Repairs to Fire Stations
  • Rehabilitation of parochial/farm roads