​Applying for Street Lights

​Applying for Streetlights for approved Subdivision and Housing Schemes
After approval is granted

  1. Request is made to JPS through the Corporation
  2. The Corporation fills out application a send to Ministry of Local Government(MLG)
  3. MLG request evaluation from JPS
  4. JPS responds to the Corporation and MLG
  5. The Corporation advises Client of Cost
  6. Client makes payment to the Corporation
  7. The Corporation advises MLG and JPS of payment
  8. JPS Installs streetlight