Parish Emergency Operations Centre (PEOC)
- The Parish Emergency Operations Centre is the hub of operations for coordinating emergency response at the parish level. It is where the multi-agency representatives come together to pool knowledge, skills and ideas to respond to the emergency needs of the communities in the parish.
During Emergencies – The Parish Emergency Operations Center
- Coordinates Emergency activities emanating from accidents, fires, droughts, hurricane, earthquake, health emergency etc.
- Consist of multi-agency Representatives
- Each disaster situation has multiple implications / requirements
- Required to coordinate emergency response in tandem with the NEOC
- All members of staff are members of the EOC (They are placed on roster during the period June to November of each year)